Undergraduate students of Shiv Nadar University who are not majoring in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) have the option to take a Minor in CSE. This document is effective from the batches starting 2019 academic year. Interested students can get in touch with UG advisor for planning the courses under Minor. No formal admission is required.
At the time of graduation (end of last semester before convocation), student who have completed minor requirement may apply for Minor in CSE to UG advisor for further processing.
For Engineering Majors (EEE/ECE) (Minimum 20 Credits):
1. CSD204 - Operating Systems (3:0:1)
2. Any four courses from the CSE Core UWE list
For Engineering Majors (Mechanical/Civil/Chemical) and Non Engineering Majors (Minimum 20 Credits):
1. CSD102 - Data Structures (3:0:1)
- Prerequisite of Data Structures: CSD101-Introduction to Computing and Programming
2. CSD204 - Operating Systems (3:0:1)
3. Any three courses from the CSE Core UWE list
CSE Core (UWE list for non-CSE students):
Computer Organization and Architecture
Object Oriented Programming
Introduction to Database Systems
Design and Analysis of Algorithms