Teaching Interests: Introduction to Computing and Programming, Data Structures, Artificial Intelligence, Operating System.
Research Interests: Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Computational Linguistics, Machine Translation, Computational Intelligence, Machine Learning, Machine Translation Evaluation
RESEARCH WORK: Journals
1. Pooja Malik, Mrudula Y, Anurag Singh Baghel, "Statistical Analysis of Machine Translation Evaluation Systems for English-Hindi Language Pair", Recent Advances in Computer Science and Communications (Formerly: Recent Patents on Computer Science, eISSN: 1874-4796, pISSN: 2213-2759), Benthem Science, Vol. 12, July 2019, eISSN: 2666-2566, pISSN: 2666-2558 (Scopus).
2. Pooja Malik, Mrudula Y, Anurag Singh Baghel, "A Better Gauging Model for the Evaluation of Automatic Machine Translation of English–Hindi Language", International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Vol. 8, Issue 10, August 2019, ISSN: 2278-3075 (Scopus).
3. Pooja Malik, Anurag Singh Baghel, "Performance Enhancement of Machine Translation Evaluation Systems for English – Hindi Language Pair", International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science (IJMECS), Vol.11, 2019, pp. 42-49, ISSN: 2075-017X (mecs-press).
4. Pooja Malik, Abhilasha Gupta, Anurag Baghel “Key Issues in Machine Translation Evaluation of English-Indian Languages” in “International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT)”, Vol. 2- Issue 10 (October-2013), ISSN : 2278-0181.
5. A. Gupta, P. Malik, A. Ali “A Study of Routing Protocol, Resource Allocation Algorithm, Attack and application for MANETs” in “International NIU Journal of Science and Technology”,Vol.1, Issue1, June-Dec-2013, ISSN : 2347-9787.
RESEARCH WORK: International Conferences
1. Pooja Malik, Anurag Singh Baghel, “A Summary and Comparative Study of Different Metrics for MTE”, 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing Data Science and Engineering ‘CONFLUENCE-2018', IEEE, Scopus.
2. Pooja Malik, Anurag Singh Baghel, “An Algorithm for the better Assessment of Machine Translation”, International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation ‘ICCCA-2017', IEEE, Scopus.
3. Pooja Malik, Anurag Singh Baghel, “An Improvement in BLEU Metric for English-Hindi Machine Translation Evaluation”, International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation ‘ICCCA-2016', IEEE.
4. Pooja Malik, K K Paliwal, “Some Major Issues in Machine Translation Evaluation of English to Indian Languages”, National Conference on Advanced and Sustainable Computing Techniques ‘ASCOT-2012', 2012, Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee.
5. Pooja, Manisha Sharma, “Machine Translation Evaluation of English to Indian Languages”, 1st National Conference on Next Generation Computing and Information Security jointly organized by CSI Noida chapter & CSIR, 2011, Institute of Management Studies, Noida.
6. Pooja, Manisha Sharma, “Machine Translation Evaluation: A Review”, National Conference on Information and Communication Technology: Opportunities and Challenges in 21st Century, 2011, Birla Institute of Technology, Noida.